Welcome!

10.6.15 Love, Wear, Repeat 0 Comments




Hello, I'm Becka (and that's Oscar), and welcome to my new home.

I've been an avid fan of blogging and bloggers for years now, but I've never quite felt as though I had anything particularly news worthy to report myself.

Lately, however, I've been finding myself casually going about my day, using my beloved beauty products (probably most of them recommended by a blogger in the first place), rediscovering old clothes I had long since forgotten, eating out at new restaurants I'd never heard of before, and my initial thoughts tend to be, "This would be a great thing to blog." And so, with some gentle persuasion from friends and family, I've finally decided to go for it!

Here, I'll be writing about my love for style, my passion for lipsticks and my experiences as a young person living with long term health issues. It's lovely to meet you, I hope you have fun here and I'll see you soon.


Becka xo

You Might Also Like

0 comments: